Pick Your Own Strawberries & Peas
- Pick your own strawberries. Available daily from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, or until the field is picked out, which quite often can happen before noon, so plan to come early to have the best of the fruit in your basket!
- Pick your own peas - watch out, the season for the sweetest one is very short - inquire daily.
Corn and Sunflower Picking & More
- Take home our own farm-grown corn and sunflowers picked for your convenience daily.
- Many more fruits and vegetables are getting to be ready for picking this month. Call us for the latest updates.
Annual Corn and Tomato Festival
- Time for our Annual Corn and Tomato Festival, with "pick your own", free samples of our own corn, popcorn, and hay rides
- Fun for the whole family!
- Go to our store for fresh vegetables or pick your own!
Let the fun begin! Pick your own pumpkins also pre-picked native apples!
A chill is in the air, and Halloween is just around the corner. October at Tony Andrews Farm means plenty of pumpkins to please everyone like cornstalks, winter vegetables, and a variety of fall decorations to choose from. Pick some pumpkins, apples, sunflowers. Fun for the whole family!
*Hayrides weekends only & Weather permitting